Friday, October 17, 2008

Issues

I have issues. Just like everyone else does. 
I have recently figured out how to deal with them. A little over a month ago, I gave myself a mental slap, and told my self to get over myself. And for the most part, I did. 

But What happens when that mental slap suddenly makes you question what you really value in life? Not that I never knew what I value in my life. One thing about my personality, is that I am almost always fully aware of what I want and will go out there and get it. But what I am asking here is, what if a mental slap makes you realize how your previous issues formed a wall between you and *new* values, and now that you are aware of this fact, you do not know how to go about it, because it was always something you pushed away. 

I am not going to lie to you, I am as confused as you are. I read that sentence, it does not make sense. But a minute or so after, it so does. 

Simplicity. Happiness in its most primitive form.
That's it. I never thought of it. It never occurred to me. "But it cant be, I am used to complications, How Can this be?" I ask myself. 

I now seek the answer. 

No comments: