I have been a little bit unsure about what I want to write and what kind of information I will disclose in this little space. I have come to the conclusion that it is ridiculous to waste my time thinking about things like that instead of actually investing my time in writing instead.
So, Here it goes, I've been reading many people's blog for years now- and I always wanted a chance to get to know these people and a chance to let them know me.
In a nutshell, I'm a 23 year old Palestinian female currently residing in Toronto. I've been having a little bit of a hard time coping in this city , but I love my job and I forsee a room full of chances that could get me what I want/aspire to be if I start here.
It is not easy being a single arabic female not living with the parents (Parents living back in Amman, Jordan). It is even harder when these parents are not happy with you and neither of you can reach or compromise on a living status that can satisfy both ends.
To clear the air, I am not your western/sex and the city girl wanna be. Nor do I want to lead a hollow shell of a life. On contraire, I am a self professed open minded arabic girl who probably knows arabic grammar more than anyone who has lived their entire life in the middle east.
I value our arabic culture and traditions(with the freedom of criticizing every aspect of it of course) and I do get homesick every once in a while. I just want to find my way in peaceful kind of way in hopes that one day I can get to help the poorest of countries develop and grow.
I really do hope I can stick to blogging...It's my mount everest :) !

3 comments:
please keep blogging :) .
Looking forward to reading you more.
Cinnamon, keep blogging :) It would be great to share your ideas with us!
Never stop expressing yourself. That's one of the only things we ultimately ever possess.
for the third time here ..keep blogging :)
Post a Comment